Amanda-lee Seey Photography offers luxury wedding photography to couples who are madly in love. I believe wedding photography is more than simply taking gorgeous photos for a few hours on one day, which is why I offer all-inclusive collections.
All collections include:
- Complimentary engagement shoot (40+ images for digital download)
- Unlimited locations, in-person meetings, and phone/email consultations
- Access to preferred vendor list
- Detailed timeline for your wedding day
- A minimum of 12+ hours of wedding day coverage
- No watermark or restrictions
- 800+ high resolution images for printing and sharing
- Average 4-week delivery of fully edited wedding files
- Online gallery
- 150-photo blog preview of wedding day (post can remain private if preferred) within same week of wedding
- Same day teasers from engagement shoot and wedding day
I know every couple is making an investment when they choose to hire me as their wedding photographer, so it’s only right that I invest in them. I do that with my time and expertise. From our very first meeting until the final product is in your hand, I’m there every step of the way. I even attend and photograph your bridal shower if my schedule allows, because I want to tell your full story!
Whether you have a question about what to wear for your engagement photos, how to handle disagreements between your mother and future mother-in-law, or want an outside opinion on the wedding dress you love, I’m here for you. I develop a relationship with all my clients. I love attending their wedding showers, grabbing coffee now and then to hear about weddin details, and helping out with the day-of logistics.
Because of the time and attention I devote to my couples, I only accept a limited number of clients each year. These clients are primarily in the tri-state area; however, I also accent clients in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. I grew up spending holidays and summers there, and I love to travel back to wine country when I can.